Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Famous People Run, Too

Don't worry, I'm not about to blab about how my favorite singer ever Justin Timberlake goes running.  Or how I watched the NYC Marathon when Ryan Reynolds ran.  Or how our beloved Governor Paterson ran the Boilermaker two years ago when I ran it.  But those are all neat things.  Right?

I just want to share this article.  You see, in the winter, on those mornings where there is just a bit too much lake effect snow to battle, I run on the treadmill at 6 in the morning.  And I watch Morning Joe on MSNBC while I run.  That way not only do I feel energized after my run, but I feel enlightened and in the know.  So when I read this interview with Mika Brzezinski, I was just really happy.  It made me want to go for a run.  Which I will do, tomorrow morning.  Perhaps on a treadmill, so  I can watch Morning Joe.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment